Last week I got an intriguing tweet from one of my blogger favs Miss Keri Lake. A fun Q&A type blog game and the best part, I get to come up with the next set of questions. *cackles*
Here’s how it works; The recipient is supposed to answer the sender’s 11 questions, then come up with 11 questions to send to 11 bloggers. They in turn answer the questions and link back to this original post.
Here’s Keri’s witty questions and my responses. I had SO much fun with this and I hope you enjoy reading them. And most of all don’t forget to check the end to see who I’ve tagged and what my questions are.😉
1. Your day has been riddled with one crappy event after the next, starting with the mounds of laundry your lazy-ass stepmom & sisters left for you, and ending with a phone call from prince charming that he’s canceling dinner plans…for the fifth time in a row. It’s enough to make you cry. In the thick of your pity party, a petite woman, looking like she’s had one too many face lifts, appears claiming to be your fairy godmother. Figuring you’ve had a day from hell, she offers to let you have 1 day as the MC in any book of your choice. What character and book would you choose to cast yourself in for a day?
Hermione from Harry Potter. Smart, brave, and a magic wand. Can’t get any better than that.
2. You decide to have a little fun and enter yourself in the Paranormal Dating Game show coming to town. Here are the three bachelors you have to choose from:
Bachelor #1 is a brawny guy who loves the outdoors. His favorite pastime is snuggling beside a campfire and running naked through the woods on a full-moon. He’s looking for an adventurous girl who doesn’t mind a bit of shedding from time to time. An incredibly loyal companion who loves a good petting.
Bachelor #2 is a lean and charming guy who lives for the night life. You’ll never have to slave over a hot stove for this one, his diet is simple. He volunteers regularly at the local Red Cross and is looking for a woman who won’t blow a gasket when it comes to sleeping in a casket.
Bachelor #3 is smokin’ hot and will show you one hell of a good time on the town. One night with him and you’ll sell your soul for more! He bakes a sinfully good lasagna and is looking for a sexy little angel who’s not opposed to relocating to a warm climate.
Who’s it gonna be??
The hot blooded wolf EVERYtime. Noms.
3. As an added bonus, the game show offers you an all-expense paid date to anywhere you’d like (I did say all-expense paid…feel free to book a flight). Where will you go with your smexy bachelor and what will you do?
The ice hotel. It’s on my bucket list. Do? Um, ya know….stuff.
4. You take a once-in-a-lifetime cruise across the globe. And wouldn’t ya know it? The damn boat sinks and you’re left stranded on a deserted island. An enormous travel chest washes up on shore and you recognize it as the one that belonged to the old rich lady with the yapping Pomeranian who boarded in front of you at the port. You open it and gasp. What’s inside?
The damn dog of course. If it wasn’t for bad luck I’d have none at all.
5. You’re given the opportunity to go back in time and redo any embarrassing moment in your life (without the consequence of affecting major events like marriage and birth). What moment would you go back and change?
Just one? Hmm, when I was 17 working as a travelling groom at a thorougbred farm I was once locked in a tack room at the Kentucky Horse sales. There was this guy I’d been thinking was cute for a few days but I was far to shy to EVER ask him out, well he opened the door and asked me to dinner. I’d been set up by my crewmates. I went to dinner and a movie with him, but omigod I was mortified.
6. In an effort to reduce obesity in the country, the government has decided to ban all junk food and candy from being sold in stores except for ONE single item to be voted on. What junk food would you vote to keep?
Cheese in a can. It’d be the only way I could eat all the remaining healthy crap.
7. Your spaceship, that’s been wandering black holes for God knows how long, finally lands on a strange planet in the middle of some undiscovered galaxy. It’s a gorgeous landscape that makes Earth’s paradises look like post-apocalyptic disasters. Waterfalls, tropical breezes and sexy alien clones that think you’re their long-awaited gift from the gods. Funny, they all look strangely like a famous actor you’ve seen before…who?
Dwayne ‘the Rock’ Johnson. I’m a sucker for a great smile.
8. If you could sit and collaborate with any famous author from any time period, who would you pick?
Kelley Armstrong because I’ve met her and she’s the nicest, most humble, down to earth, wickedly talented, person I’ve ever met.
9. The world is struck by some unseen force that manages to wipe out the internet for the day. What would you do to keep yourself from going insane?
Pick up the phone and actually call people. Read. Take the dog to the park. Paint. Blow bubbles with my son…
10. Your slave-driving boss just claimed your last weekend off with a Monday deadline for a major project. Because you’re a writer, you decide to vent the only way you know how…you type up a nasty email to your BFF about all the twenty ways you hope he kicks the bucket over the weekend. But instead of selecting ‘Frannie’ from your list of contacts, you accidentally select ‘Frank’…your boss. Do you fess up right away and chalk it up to a brief moment of insanity? Or do you pack up your desktop pictures and decide not to come in on Monday?
I bluff, I send a follow up email and say, “LOL, gotchya! See ya monday big guy.” then pray the door opens for me on monday.
11. If you were paid big money to do nothing but follow your favorite band around on tour, what band would you follow?
Hedly. Just love that guys freaking voice.
So, here’s my 11 questions for the people I’ve tagged back. The list of tagged suckers, I mean people can be found below the questions. If you decide to participate (and no I won’t be offended if you don’t) please make sure you leave a link back to where you answered my questions.
1. You’re dead. What’s the one accomplishment you wished you’d achieved before you died?
2. You find out you’re a witch, what’s the first spell you want to cast?
3. You’re the next contestant on Survivior. You can only take one material item with you (aside from pictures of loved ones etc), what item can you not live without?
4. You’re stranded on a desert island with someone of the same sex. You’re lonely, they’re hot. Do you consider experimenting?
5. You could pick one of your favourite foods to be non fattening, what would it be?
6. Your fairy godmother show up, she says she can give you one special skill to help you succeed in life, what do you ask for?
7. If you could choose to be immortal, would you?
8. The devil appears to you. Says he’ll give you anything you ask for at all in exchange for your soul. Would you do it? If so what would you ask for?
9. You’re told you’re being shipped off to antoher planet to populate it because your genes are just that outstanding. You can only take a famous person with you to be your mate, who do you request?
10. Your spouse cheats on you. There are no kids involved. What do you do to get some revenge on the cheating spouse?
11. You are caught up in the middle of a bank robbery. During the robbery some cash falls and lands close to you. Do you slide it into your pocket, or leave it?
Gareth – Falcata Times/Tattys Treasures