Some awesomesauce tweepies granted me this award which means…, you can blame them for making you read the drivel about me that follows. ;P
Puppy Club rules are:
1st RULE: You do not talk about Puppy Club.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about Puppy Club.
3rd RULE: You talk about 5 books/films/TV shows you’ve read or watched in the last 12 months.
1) Deathly Hallows part 2: Absolutely perfect ending to the whole shabang. LOVED it.
2) KungFu Panda 2: Watched this at our local community park on a huge blow-up screen. Nothing like sitting under the stars, cuddling your kid/s. Plus, first time my little ManBeast sat through an entire movie! Score! 😉
3) Stephen King’s book On Writing. Turns out his kid-hood was as warped as normal as everyone else’s. Oh, and his tips were good too. 😉
4) HOW NOT TO WRITE A NOVEL. This little diddy is by far my all time favorite book on the trade. Swearing, sarcasm, quick wit and brutal honesty, what’s not to love?
5) TV award goes to: The Mentalist. I love the Men…tality of this show. Yeah…
I am happy and pleased to nominate the following to do the same.
Lisa Forget – Interviewer extraordinaire
Krista Walsh – Raven’s Quill – awesome young talent!
Pat Hollett – Writing partner, beta reader, author, writer fantastico!
J. A. Campbell – Wicked talented writer with new pubs coming out all the time
N. L. Riviezzo – Because everyone needs a talented poetress in their life
BLOG ON PEOPLE, BLOG ON! Cheers! 🙂